The Ministry of Transport test (more usually: MOT) is an annual test of car safety and roadworthiness applicable to most vehicles over a certain age in the United Kingdom if they are used on public roads.
The MOT test certificates are currently issued in Great Britain under the auspices of the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA), an agency within the Department for Transport. MOT refers to the inspection itself.
The actual designation for the pass certificate is VT20.
We specialise in all makes and models of vehicles, all our work is guaranteed, and carried out by staff who are trained to an independent professional standards, so your vehicle is in safe hands.
We are able to offer our customers affordable, fixed and fair repair prices, such as brakes, tyres, steering, suspension, exhaust and much more, we will only quote for necessary repairs to your vehicle and nothing more...
We understand that getting your vehicle repaired can be an unexpected expense, so we are committed to provide honesty, integrity and trust in the service we provide to you.
Antifreeze Level & Strength Check
Washer Fluid & Screen wash Level Check
Oil Level Check & Refill (Up To 1ltr)
Tyres: Visual Check
Tyre Tread Depth
Visual Brake Lining Check & Disc Condition
If we are unsure of the condition, we will recommend a comprehensive inspection
External Light Check
Battery Condition Check
Wiper Blade Condition Check
Suspension Visual Check
Free CarPlan Winter Essentials Pack
Terms & Conditions
Up to two free FITTED STANDARD bulb replacements. STANDARD BULBS refers to a bulb that is ‘common knowledge’ to be a such (ie 501) and or has a retail value below £2.00 plus VAT. STANDARD LABOUR refers to any bulbs that a, take under 10 mins per single bulb or b, 15 mins per two bulbs to fit.
STANDARD oil top-up’s (up to 1ltr). STANDARD refers to bulk oils only, that are not specialized, that are available in bulk [199 litres] or that have a retail value of under £5 plus VAT per litre.
STANDARD washer fluid top-up refers to STANDARD washer fluid that (MOTEST) buy in bulk.
STANDARD anti-freeze top-up refers to STANDARD ‘RED or GREEN’ anti freeze NOT specialized that (MOTEST) buy in bulk.
- 7 Bell Tower Industrial Estate,
- Opening Hours:
Mon: 08:00 - 17:30
Tue: 08:00 - 17:30
Wed: 08:00 - 17:30
Thu: 08:00 - 17:30
Fri: 08:00 - 17:30
Sat: 08:00 - 13:00
Commitment to our customers
- Independent - We will give our Customers objective and impartial advice on actions required should their vehicle not meet MOT requirements.
- Qualified MOT Testers - Our trained and experienced MOT Testing Staff seek to make the MOT process an efficient and stress-free one.
- Free Retests - Within 10 working days retests are free.
- Discount - Our Customers will always receive a discount on the maximum price set by VOSA.
- Friendly and courteous - We value each Customer and will seek to make their visit a pleasant experience, we would like each one to return.
- Free help - We will, where appropriate and practical make minor adjustments to assist a Customer's vehicle in passing its MOT.
- Credit Cards - We accept most UK credit cards for payment.
What our customers have to say?
Efficient service. Friendly and polite knowledgable people. I have trusted them with my vehicle for a few years now.
Brighton - 31 Dec 2020
Brilliant and efficient service as usual. Even Replaced a blown number plate bulb that I missed and would’ve resulted in a failure and re test.
Brighton - 30 Dec 2020
Very smooth running operation
Brighton - 25 Dec 2020
Simple booking, friendly staff, excellent work
Brighton - 20 Dec 2020
Polite staff, honest assessment. Used 3 times now.
Brighton - 20 Dec 2020